Whether teaching in a seminar, tutorial or a problem-based class the small group environment provides you with the opportunity to receive and give immediate feedback. It allows more hands-on tasks to support your development learning experience and gives you the chance to motivate and build your confidence. Hence, there are some very good reasons, then, why we have the word SMALL in SG3M and why it has become so popular with our clients.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable professional, your needs are always taken into consideration as you evolve and progress, preventing hitting an attention plateau during the five-hour seminar and getting bored.
- Camaraderie – Those that train together, stay together! Sharing the micro projects developed during the training enhances the experience for all the participants.
- Motivation – What’s wrong with a little healthy competition? Going through the many activities we have prepared for you alongside others will push you to your limits and ensure you get the maximum out of every one of our sessions.
- Fun – Yes, why not! When working in small groups, the energy of the closer contact will keep you having fun each step of the way.
- Results – Bottom line, when you stick with a knowledgeable trainers and train with people we are or will be friends with, you are more likely to stick with it and therefore see great results.
SG3M could be just what you are looking for to help you to achieve your inner and group motivational goals!
"What inspiring people have in common is the attitude of turning their stories into positive energies, no matter the content and the perception they had of the events at the time they occurred. What seemed to be a failure can became a blessing. A loss reverts into an awakening. An apparent 'coincidence' finds its thread. A constraint is transformed into an opportunity." -- The Mission Podcasts